Cairns Outboard Service provides high quality, personalised service and advice to the recreational
light marine industry in the convenience of your own home.
Our fully equipped mobile outboard workshop has all the tools and spare parts to complete most service requirements in the one visit and have up to date computer software to suit most Electronic Fuel Injected outboards, including E-tec and Optimax.
We understand that some vessel owners like to perform some maintenance themselves and can tailor our service to suit your particular needs.
Cairns Outboard Service can help you with:
- 4 Stroke Outboard Service Tailored To Suit Your Requirements
- 2 Stroke Outboard Service Tailored To Suit Your Requirements
- Fuel Injected Outboards Service and Repairs
- Outboard Computer Diagnostics
- Carburettor Service and Overhauls
- Overheating Problems and Water Gallery Repairs
- Ignition System Fault Diagnosis and Repairs
- Outboard Engine Rebuilds
- Power Trim Fault Diagnosis and Repairs
- Vessel Fuel Supply System Service and Repairs
- Vessel Battery System Service and Repairs
- Hydraulic Steering Bleeding and Reseals
- Mechanical Steering Repairs and Replacements
- Marine Grade Wiring Fit Outs and Repairs
- Trailer Wheel Bearings and Brakes Service and Repairs
- Pre-Purchase Inspections on Second-hand Outboards
- Outboard Fit Ups
- Marine Grade Dual Battery Setups
- Contact Cairns Outboard Service for your outboard service requirements.